Wednesday, December 1, 2010

home is where the nature is.

all photos except the last two were taken around my hometown over my stay of 3 weeks at home.

adhoore / incomplete (1)

adhoore / incomplete (1)

adhoore / incomplete (2)

adhoore / incomplete (2)

"they'll never get through to me"

"they'll never get through to me"

game of sunlight and shadows (1)

game of sunlight and shadows (1)

game of sunlight and shadows (2)

game of sunlight and shadows (2)

factory sunset

factory sunset

"and we'd watch sunsets together"

"and we'd watch sunsets together"



like i had said in an earlier post, i had never taken the full journey of the train route that has much enthralling beauty, i took an ride to the destination station, and found only these two photos as being publishable..

small beauty

small beauty

i've to get off the train..

i've to get off the train..

.. and take better photos instead.



the titles of many photos in this post are inspired by (copied from) lyrics of OST of bollywood flick Break Ke Baad.

4 comments:

PhotographyIsLife said...

I love the ones of the path in the woods! Very cool :) Also, I finally put up a new post last night! You should go check it out and let me know what you think.

Red Nomad OZ said...

'Factory sunset' is my favourite - love the buildings and plume of smoke against the beautiful evening sky. Kind of a photographic description of modern life!

Happy travels!!

kei said...

Very good pictures :D

alvie alfoon said...

love it's :)