Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Back!

Drums!
It was foolish to move away from where all of you are, to somewhere else!
So, I'm back!

And yeah, This is Dan. Just that I've done a rebranding of my internet personality -- now using my real first name - Spandan. You can, of course, still call me Dan.

Though, I'll make no promises regarding how often I'll be posting this time around.

And thank you for hanging on to blogger.


endless afternoons

endless afternoons

unwillingness to admit its obsolescence

unwillingness to admit its obsolescence

HOPE

HOPE

squares

squares

what is real

what is real


See ya!

2 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Dude, wondered where you were! love the last 4 shots... unexpected shots are always the best.

Appartement à vendre casablanca said...

Thanks for sharing !